Badinotti Net Services Canada Ltd (BNSC) is the gold standard supplier of products and services to the aquaculture industry in Canada. Headquartered on Vancouver Island in beautiful British Columbia, BNSC leverages three separate facilities located in Campbell River and Port Hardy, as well as seven state-of-the-art vessels fitted with best-in-class robotic net cleaners, to service customer netting.
Whether in situ at the aquaculture farms or on land at one of our service facilities, we utilize the very best equipment and highly trained personnel to provide the best business solutions for our customers.
Products & Services
The production and manufacturing of our nets are of the highest quality and are put through rigorous testing throughout the production phases. These procedures are certified under international standards including the ISO 9001 standard and the Norwegian certification NS9415 standard.
Our nets are of the highest quality and are put through rigorous testing throughout the production phases. Manufacturing procedures are certified under international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and NS9415 (Norwegian standard).
- (HDPE combined with stainless steel)
- (Dyneema® combined with stainless steel)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- NYLON (PA) Plus
- POLYESTER (PES) Plus
- Bulk netting/finished netting
- Netting (knotted and knotless) for aquaculture, commercial fishing, industrial, and sports
- Brownell Archery Stringshot Backstop Nets B-40 & B-60
We offer a wide variety of marine services for the aquaculture industry to meet the needs of our customers. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment as well as highly trained personnel to ensure work is completed to the highest standards.
- In situ Net washing
- In situ Net inspection
- In situ Net repair
- Repair & Maintenance services
- Mooring support
- Net removal and installation support
- Harvesting support
- Service design and consulting
We offer a wide range of land operations services to meet the daily needs of our customers. Our highly trained personnel are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to provide the best solutions in any situation.
- Washing of nets
- Disinfection of nets
- Net Repair
- Tarp construction
- Tarp repair
- Net storage
- Net Recycling and Disposal
- Net logistics and transportation
- Rope sales
- Sales of Aquaculture and Fishing nets
- Float sales
- Net Consultation / Customization
- Mooring equipment sales
- Custom Net and Rope projects
Director of Operations
Director of Finance
Director of Sales and Marketing
Jan Den Dekker
Director of Human Resources
Facility Manager –