Combinet® has been designed for Cage and Predator Nets. Predators such as seals, sea lions, and sharks can cause serious damage to cage nets and significant losses to aquaculture and fish farm production. In addition, once nets are damaged, the tears allow fish escapes.
Badinotti has developed an innovative solution called Combinet®: A blend of traditional materials combined with steel, copper, or the Next® net product line.
- Combinet® is made with Braided HDPE and Steel.
- Combinet® is also produced with Braided HDPE & NEXT®.
- Badinotti produces standard titles with varying weights and breaking loads.*
- Our standard range, average single mesh breaking loads of between 000kg – 641kg.
- The standard knot is the standard product, and Badinotti is one of the few European producers of knotless Polyester nets with the Super Knot style. Learn more about Combinet knotless netting > Product Info Sheet.
- Anti-Fouling can be applied if the local conditions and washing techniques require it.
- Standard Color: White. Black and other dyed colors can be custom ordered.
*Badinotti also collaborates with clients based on their specific needs.
Why Choose Combinet?
Even if predators can break through the textile material, the steel/copper wires provide an additional deterrent.
Product CustomizationCombinet nets can be customized using fibers and wires according to customer requirements.
Two for One
The Combinet product offers an overall investment costs reduction. Depending on the predator, farming operations only need to invest in one cage net instead of two nets (containment net + predator net).
StrengthThe net’s primary breaking load structure is provided by the HDPE or Dyneema material.
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of DSM – All rights reserved