Badinotti is one of the few authorized suppliers of 100% genuine Dyneema® products from DSM. NEXT® netting is ideal for applications in Sea Bream, Sea Bass, and Salmon farms. Badinotti has extensive experience with aquaculture installations using this fiber in the Mediterranean Region.
- Badinotti produces standard titles with varying weights and breaking loads.
- Our standard range average single mesh breaking loads of between 35 kg – 530 kg.
- This product is offered only in white color (100% genuine) and with a standard knot.
- Anti-fouling can be applied to Dyneema® material if the local conditions and washing techniques require this treatment.
- Square and Hexagonal mesh can be produced.
*Badinotti also collaborates with clients based on their specific needs.
Why Choose NEXT?
Made with Dyneema®
NEXT® is made with Dyneema®, a UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) fiber.
The best strength weight ratio
The net material has the lowest weight / highest breaking load characteristic and subsequently a very low diameter net. These characteristics provide lower drag in water.
A low-weight net is much easier to install and remove for changes, onsite washing, net maintenance, and repairs.
Low loss of resistance
NEXT® nets present a very low level of breaking load loss over time.
Maintains net size & shape
NEXT® offers a very stable breaking load, a low shrinkage rate, and maintains its mesh size and shape throughout the product’s life.
Dyneema® does not absorb water. As a result, it has higher buoyancy levels than other traditional aquaculture net products.
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of DSM – All rights reserved